One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to do my Masters in Applied Mathematics
Poonam Nair Poonam Nair Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I want to apply for an MS degree in Applied Mathematics. I have done my undergrad in Electronics and telecommunication engineering.

I am keen in pursuing mathematics(applied) specifically, as i can pursue mathematical finance, having a good background and analytical knowledge in applied mathematics.

My cgpa is 6.06 (after 7 semesters). Gre and toefl, I will be writing august end.

Kindly help for the above.

• August 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Navdeep Kaur Navdeep Kaur Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 54 Points: 785

Dear Poonam,

Your CGPA is too low to get admission in US top Universities or even in 150's list but there are some mediocre universities which may accept your application on your GRE and TOEFL/IELTS basis. 

To give you more specific information i need to go through your exact academic details and your CV. 

Please email me your contact details and Academic details at navdeep.kaur@hotcourses.co.in so that i can shortlist some universities for you and talk about the further process!

Simultaneously, get yourself registered on our website http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/ to keep receiving updates on study abroad!

kind Regards,

Navdeep Kaur

US Education Counselor.

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to do my Masters in Applied Mathematics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.