One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Can I do my Masters in automotive engineering from UK
K.S. Dhaliwal profile image K.S. Dhaliwal Member Join date: Jan, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello Team,

I am from Punjab pursuing B.Tech. in mechanical from Punjab Technical University. Currently i am in my final year and my percentage is approx 62%(least one). I have an interest in automotive sector and wants to explore more. I did some projects also. As i am mediocre student and my academics in Btech are not fit for germany some of my friends suggest me UK. 
Kindly guide me whether my academics are fit for UK or not? 
Which UK universities accepted my academics score?

• January 25, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Mr.Dhaliwal,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

Many universities in UK offer courses in automotive engineering. 62% In mechanical engineering makes you eligible to apply for the course.

You can look at the following universities for the applications

1-University of Hertfordshire

2-Coventry University

3-Loughborough university

4-University of Leeds

5-Staffordshire University

You can also browse through the below link

The application process for Sep'2015 session has already started.The admission is based on the quality of statement of purpose,letter of recommendations,projects also apart from the academic marks.

We can help you with the complete process right from the university shortlisting,applications,IELTS preparation,SOP& LOR editing,visa filing without any charges.

Feel free to contact me in case of any further query.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'Can I do my Masters in automotive engineering from UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.