One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to do my Masters In Avionics. Please help me on that.
Aatif Ahmed Ghouri Munawar Ahmed Ghouri Aatif Ahmed Ghouri Munawar Ahmed Ghouri Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0

I am engineerring graduate with Electronics and Communication as my specialization. I am Aspiring to pursue Masters in Avionics.

Please guide me with some of the colleges in USA(preferably) and UK. As far as i have searched two colleges are offering University of Sheffield, Cranfield University. If these are the only colleges which is the better place to do this course.(Kindly provide the reason as why this is best)?

which is the best place to pursue masters UK or USA?

Thanks for your time

Aatif Ahmed Ghouri

• August 04, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Aatif,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

In terms of quality of education both the countries are equally good.

Choosing the country depoends on lot of factors like budget,duration of study,stay back options.

The ranking of university should really not matter till the time you do not have offers one you have them we can always decide about the university considering different parameters.

Could you please help us wiht your contact number and email id so that we can get in touch with you and help you with the further process.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hot courses India.

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to do my Masters In Avionics. Please help me on that.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.