One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 3 posts
Masters in bussiness enterpreneurship, General management or Masters in tourism..
Narigo Elizabeth Majambela profile image Narigo Elizabeth Majambela Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I did a diploma course in India in 1997-1999. I have been in Hotel Industry for more than 10 yrs, but now I have decided to concentrate with Tourism, I owned a Tour Company. I am so much interested to pursue one of the courses for the good future of the company. I would love to do it in UK or Netherlands by next year. I have only a diploma but with 10 years working experience in Managerial level. Please help me to achieve my dream. Thanks.
  • August 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (3)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Glad to know about your interest to pursue Higher studies in Tourism. You can try for Advanced Diploma courses in Switzerland or Advanced Diploma courses in UK. Most of the courses will offer a Paid Internship as part of the course. 

In UK you can try, Ealing, Hammersmith and West London College which offers a Tourism Diploma and P.G Diploma course. You can also look at the website of University College Birmingham, where you can find some interesting courses in Leisure Management, Resort Management, Event Management and they run as part of Tourism courses. 

In Switzerland, you can try Ceaser Ritz, Swiss Hotel Management School, HIM, etc and all of them offer some kind of Hospitality and tourism courses. 

Every school will have its own requirements and if you need assistance do write back to us. 

Wish you all the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Rakesh Mehta Rakesh Mehta Contributor Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 15 Points: 160 Trusted Advisor

Hi,There are lots of options for courses in Hospitality and tourism in different countries.Singapore is a very decent destination for Hospitality & Tourism with lots of Universities and Colleges offering programmes in Hospitality & Tourism..

After Diploma you can opt for Advanced Diploma in Hospitality /Tourism.No Ielts is required.Visa in15 -20 days.No Visa Interviews.No large funds/bank balance to be shown.Affordable Fee.Course fee 7,500SGD onwads.

Some of the popular colleges in Singapore are Dimensions,AEC,School D' Hospitality and many more.

Rakesh Mehta | Careers N' Options
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, you there are many universities in the UK offering Postgraduate Entrepreneurship courses. Edinburgh Napier University offers MSc Business Management with Entrepreneurship; you have universities like Exeter, Essex, and Newcastle etc.

You should take IELTS /TOEFL for the admissions in the universities.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in bussiness enterpreneurship'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.