One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Masters in Clinical Dermatology from Cardiff University UK
Maria Zahoor Maria Zahoor Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
I am a Pediatrician who has got experience of dealing with Dermatological Problems of children as well so I would like to continue my career further as a Pediatric Dermatologist. Actually I am planning to apply for Masters in Clinical Dermatology from Cardiff university UK . The course outline of this program also contains skin problems of pediatric age group that's why I am thinking about applying in it. Otherwise I cant find any separate masters program in Pediatric Dermatology in any country. I will highly appreciate if you can guide me about the scope, value and reputation of above mentioned program. Also tell me that which university is best for this program. Best Regards.
  • October 12, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (2)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Maria, You can have University of Nottingham, UK or King's College London, University of London, UK as an option as well.. They do offer courses on masters in Clinical Dermatology.. You can check out more Universities offering Masters in Dermatology here..

Amol Shinde Amol Shinde Member Join date: Mar, 2014 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Sir, i  wish to join online course in dermatology which is offered by Cardiff U and University of london.These Universities also provide scholarship but I couldn't find info regarding how to apply for it. Please guide me for the same. Thank you.

Dr Amol

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Clinical Dermatology from Cardiff University UK'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.