One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Communication - Best University?
M Thomas M Thomas Member Join date: Aug, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, I plan to apply for a Masters in Communications degree (2014 intake) I am looking at a course structure that will prepare me for a career in the Corporate Communications industry. (I'm also open to communications team positions in non profits, other organizations etc. ) So far I have looked at the United States, United Kingdom and Singapore. While courses in the U.S work out to be rather expensive, universities in the UK do not feature high in worldwide university rankings. I have two years experience in Public Relations and a good academic record. Please let me know the best universities I can apply to . Thank you very much
  • August 24, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Madhan Kumar Madhan Kumar Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 601 Points: 9315

Hi Thomas, Yes you are right US Universities are top in the list but expensive, but there are some UK Universities  as well in the top list.. You can check uot the complete list of Universities for Masters in Communication here.. Its good to refer the University ranking sites like Times Higher Education, QS World University Rankings etc.. to shortlist the Universities. 

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Communication - Best University?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.