One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
masters in comp science/IT after work experince in Infosys
Bharadwaj Sampath profile image Bharadwaj Sampath Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi, I completed my btech with 74% aggregate in may 2011 , from then working for infosys ltd as a software dev,will have 1 and haf yrs of work ex when joining.Want to pursure my masters , have an ielts score of 7 ( reading 7,listening 8,writing 6,speaking 7).I am in a dilemma to which univ to apply . I have university of syd,university of technology(sydney),unsw,james cook uni singapore(1 yr game dev program) in my mind currently . I want to do more of a research study than thesis.Funding and assistant-ship options should also be there . Hope you can help me choose the best uni . Thanks and regards Bharadwaj
  • November 14, 2012

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Your decision to apply for MS is really appreciable. There are so many good Universities all over the world. First you should be focussed to which country you are deciding to plan. Having work experience in IT industry is a good back up and you can check out MBA in IT scope and how are the future opportunities. If you are only considering Singapore and Australia as your options, then you can sort out and compare in our website.  

There are also some scholarship options available to international students to study in Australia you can check out this here at

After you deciding the right country, we can provide you with the best university that will suitable for you.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'masters in comp science/IT after work experince in Infosys'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.