One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Computer Science from abroad
Hemant Aggarwal Hemant Aggarwal Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do Masters in computer science from any good foreign universities. I have already taken GRE exam. I am confused for which university I should apply for. Two main points I am considering for foreign universities 1. Good standard in terms of education and job perspective 2. Course fees should not be expensive Please if you can help in this
  • August 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, You can Pursue Masters abroad. It would have helped if you had mentioned you GRE scores, you UG marks, etc. Plus you also have indicate what budget you are capable of spending  to help us do an assessment. No University abroad will promise you a Job and a Career. The onus of securing employment lies on you. In general, US will be the best place to go for Computer Science. Look at good State or Public Universities. Uniguru website will get you an idea about the fees structure and website will give you an idea about rankings of Universities. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Computer Science from abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.