One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Construction Management - List of Universities ofering the course
Nargis Shah Nargis Shah Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, Im in my final year of graduation in civil engineering. I am planning to do Masters in Construction Management. I would like to know which universities in Europe offer the course and all the required details for admission
  • January 19, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Nargis Shah ! You need to have very strong academic background along with good GRE and TOEFL scores.  University will look into your credentials such as GPA, Extra/ Co curricular, inspiring  SOP/LOR docs. You may need to apply to the Universities in Round 1 deadline to be eligible for Scholarships. Some of the European Universities  for Construction management are as follows:

Delft University of Technology – Netherlands

University of Twente – Netherlands

Eindhoven University of technology – Netherlands

University of Manchester – UK

University of  Leeds – UK

Dublin Institute of technology – Ireland

Trinity College of Dublin - Ireland

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Construction Management - List of Universities ofering the course'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.