One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MASTERS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
Vinay Gopisetty profile image Vinay Gopisetty Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

Hello sir,my name is vinay i'm planing to commence my masters in electrical engg  program on feb 2016 .i have choosen that australia is the country best destination for electrical student up to my knowledge.sir ,can you please help me out for the selection of universities .and best carrer .my percentage in btech 75.22%(no backlogs)i have passed out in 2015 .could you help me for which course is useful as an electrical student and which university is best .thanking you sir

• September 14, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Vinay,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

For Masters in Electrical Engineering you can refer to the below link

http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/australia/postgraduate/electrical-engineering-courses/loc/9/slevel/3/cgory/g5-3/sin/ct/programs.html

We can help with the shortlisting specific to the profile.

Kindly mail me all your academic documents on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in so that i can assist you further.

Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'MASTERS IN ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.