One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Electronics
Kiran Alugonda Kiran Alugonda Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to masters in electronics and later i want to go for phd, Could you please suggest me the universities and countries which are famous for research ?
  • September 04, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, US will be the largest centre for R&D for Electronics related courses. A few other countries like Netherlands, Sweden, Denmark, Germany also has good Universities offerring Electronics courses at the Masters level and most students end  up doing PhD as well. 

Singapore has TUM, Singapore campus, one of the top German University which offers courses in Integrated Circuit Design and Micro Electronics Masters. The requirements is quite high and you might get admission only if your marks are in the range of 80% in UG. 

In Netherlands, look out for University of Twente, a Top 200 University in the world and they offer lots of courses on Electronics and several courses lead to PhD as well. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Electronics'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.