One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in energy manegment vs electrical and comp. engineering
Prachi Karkhanis profile image Prachi Karkhanis Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
What is the scope of masters energy management in us.also, As i am B.tech in electrical engineering, i wanted to know about electrical n computer engineering. which is better to pursue as a masters degree in us
  • October 08, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kunal Ambasht Kunal Ambasht Expert Join date: Jul, 2013 Posts: 36 Points: 540 Trusted Advisor

Dear Prachi,

With a B.Tech in Electrical Engg degree, you are already among the fortunate few who have access to quality education in India. In case you have demonstrated an affinity with the energy sector and want to work in related organizations, Masters in Energy Management  will definitely help. On the other hand, if you want to explore a more wider range of occupations, an MS in Electrical/Computer Engg program will be better for you. To summarize, you need to align the program with your short and long term career goals.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Kunal

Kunal Ambasht | EGE Global Education

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in energy manegment vs electrical and comp. engineering'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.