One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Engineering in NTU
John Cena John Cena Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I have 80.2% in 10th standard and 70% in 12th standard. I am currently in the final year of Engineering (Production Engineering) under Mumbai University. My aggregate till now is around 52% with one yr still to go. I am planning to apply for the intake 2013 in NTU Singapore (various courses under School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering). What are my chances of getting an admit in these courses at NTU. Should I go ahead and apply for the same?
  • September 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Sweden

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, NTU's requires high academic UG background and in general require students to score above 80% to stand a chance. Very unlikely to get a admission in to NTU with 52% marks in any department in NTU. Competition is quite intense and so your chances are quite bleak. 

I would recommend you to apply elsewhere in UK or Australia where Universities might consider admitting you if you apply early. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Engineering in NTU'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.