One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
masters in food science and technology 2013
Devanshi Neb profile image Devanshi Neb Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i will complete my b.Sc(h) food technologyfrom delhi university,india in june,2013. i want to pursue my masters from abroad the next year. i want to know how to apply, which university offers me the best course, scholarships , etc. regards
  • December 27, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Hi Devanshi, here are the list of Institutions that provide Graduate Scholarship for Travel, Hotel, Hospitality and Food Science  To apply, please contact the institutions directly.

Eligibility criteria are institution specific. The basic requirements are you being financially capable to meet the course fees and living/travel expenses. Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and candidates who score 60% above in 12th Standard/Bachelor Degree are usually considered. You might need to test for IELTS or TOEFL scoring a 93 for the internet-based exam and 580 for the paper-based exam for TOEFL and 7.5 required with a minimum score of 7.0 in each component of the academic IELTS.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'masters in food science and technology 2013'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.