One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I would like to know my Masters options in hospitality in Australia. Please help me.
Prashant Singh Prashant Singh Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 3 Points: 0

Hi i am prashant pursuing B.sc in hospitality 3 year degree course from IHM Jaipur. I will be completing my bachelors in 2015 may/june, i am avearge in studies aggregate 60% in my bachelors, 66.5% in 12th and 6.2 CGPA in 10th. I am looking forward to join le cordon bleu adelaide for masters in international hospitality management. I want to know if my academics are good for abroad studies or i am thinking to much with less aggregate. also let me know the exact fees of le cordon bleu and how much show money is required, please provide me a detailed quotation of expenses etc for 2 years of my masters in australia.

• August 31, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Hi prashant,

LCB mostly looks at overall profile of the student,  they are not academic focused. Please go to website http://www.hotcoursesabroad.com/india/training-degrees/australia/travel-tourism-and-hospitality-courses/loc/9/cgory/m-2/sin/ct/programs.html and fees is AUD 44400 for 1.5 years. But note it varies from time to time.

For detailed information please log in to our website 

thanks & Regards

Nupur verma

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to know my Masters options in hospitality in Australia. Please help me.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.