One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Industrial Therapy or occupational health
Riddhima Gehi profile image Riddhima Gehi Member Join date: Nov, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am currently a final year physiotherapy student and i am interested in pursuing my masters in industrial therapy or occupational health. please could you guide me with the universities that offer these courses and if any other qualification would be required for the respective course. thank you.
  • November 07, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Please check the link for the list of Unversities in UK that provide the courses you requested for. The requirements are institution specific. Please contact the institutions from the list. The basic requirements are clearing Test of English as a Foreign Language, Test of Spoken English, Medical Certificate (including HIV/AIDS Test) from a renowned Medical Practitioner and average percentage in your school and UG.
All the Best
Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Industrial Therapy or occupational health'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.