One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in International Business & Development (MIB-UNSW)
Anurag Panyam profile image Anurag Panyam Member Join date: Jun, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

Hello.

I have a Bachelor of Commerece Degree as well as 2 year Work Experience in IT (Cloud Infrastarcture Services Domain).

I am planning for Maters in International Business Development in Australia, At University of New South Wales (UNSW-Sydney). I have Figured out a way to Stay and get a Part-time job, UNSW charges me around 40,000,000 INR for the whole Course which lasts for 2 years. While, My main concern is! if spending 40,000,000 INR is worth to secure a decent job in Australia ? Because, Here in india if you persue any masters course in well-known institutions you have a chance to secure jobs from Campus Hire Programs or popularly called as Campus Placements. My question is if these Universities from Australia give International students chance to secure a Job through these Campus Placements or is it that we need to go through online portals to search and Struggle for jobs ? 

• June 15, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Nupur Verma Nupur Verma Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 117 Points: 1750

Dear Anurag,

Greetings of the day!

I can understnad your concern, yes Australia gives you a chance to secure job , but in different method. Their international office will train you to prepare cv & face interview, but they don't organise anything call campus placement. but all these degrees are much more job foccused.

And if you wanted to compare it with Indian universities job placerment, then I will say that none of the universiities will gurantee you a job, they can only give you one more job exposure.

I hope it answers your query.

Good Luck

Nupur Verma

I hope

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in International Business & Development (MIB-UNSW)'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.