One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Islamic studies - Admission in UK an visa formalities
Sabab Afrin Sadia profile image Sabab Afrin Sadia Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir, I am Sabab Afrin Sadia, age:22, married. I have completed Bachelors in Islamic History from Darul Ihsan University; also complete Higher Secondary Certificate in 2007 achieved 4.20 out of 5, Secondary passed 2005, achieved 4.75 out of 5. Presently I have get IELTS course and ready to seat Exam in October 13th. So let me know the possibilities, procedures and guidelines to get admission to your university. Also let me know if I will apply with my spouse is that possible to get visa together? Thanks and waiting for your valuable advises.
  • September 19, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10660 Trusted Advisor

Aga Khan University Institue For The Study of Muslim civilisation offers course on Islamic studies, you can also refer Queen Mary University of London, University of Oxford. You should have a good degree and IELTS for admissions.

Visa rules have changed, its considerably difficult to get the visa for your spouse. Please contact UKBA for further information on this.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Islamic studies - Admission in UK an visa formalities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.