One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
I want to do Masters in Mass Communication and media from abroad?
Md Rizwan profile image Md Rizwan Member Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hello, I want to do Masters in Mass Communication and media from abroad? which country would be the best for me in terms of exposure and as well as full time job after course completion? so that my investment of 20 lacs would be recovered soon. Regards Md Rizwan
  • February 22, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Rizwan, All countries are good to pursue PG in mass communication and media. But the UK, the US, Australia and Ireland are renowned and are recognized immediately compared to other countries. Check out the list of institutions offering PG courses in mass communication and media refine your search as per the desired location and download the prospectus for more information. You can also directly apply to the institution of your choice online.

In regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are skeptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.

Add a quick reply to 'I want to do Masters in Mass Communication and media from abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.