One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters in Project Management.
Vinit Garibe profile image Vinit Garibe Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I want to do Masters in Project Management OR Engineering Management in Australia. My problem is that I have secured very less aggregate in my Bachelors of Engineering i.e. 49.53% aggregate. I have 56.13% in BE final Year. I have a Work experience of 9 months. I have my 10th- 71%, Diploma- 71%. So with this kind of profile, do I stand a chance in some good Australian universities? If I do, how much will be the total expense including Tuition & Living for the entire course duration? Which Universities shall i try for? What are the job prospects for these courses there? Is it possible to gain a job there? What are the stay back options?
  • April 06, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Check University of Southern Queensland, and Australian National University for admission. It will be difficult to comment on admission without proper research to match your profile with Australian Universities requirement. The more universities you apply that match your profile the more your admission chances (law of probability). The cost of education will be approx Rs. 10 - 15 lacs per year including tuition, accommodation and living expenses. The job prospects are reasonably high in Australia. Australia is further open for immigration (point based) and you will qualify with your education in Australia.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Project Management.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.