One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Masters in Public Relations in the USA
Helen Oluwakemi Abiola-Oyeleye profile image Helen Oluwakemi Abiola-Oyeleye Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I need to apply for my masters in public relations and also to have an idea of the fees, can i have a list of schools that offer the course and their fees. It could be fulltime or part time
  • March 13, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Chelsea Curtis Chelsea Curtis Contributor Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 205 Trusted Advisor

For the courses in the USA you need  to search through colleges with Public Relations as a major and get an idea of the fees.

Chelsea Curtis | AGU Global
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Few of the USA universities for Masters in Public Relations (Residential programs):

1. Indiana University - Purdue University Indianapolis

2. Pace University

3. The John Hopkins University - Baltimore

4. University of Pennsylvania

5. Regent University

6. University of Southern California in Los Angeles

7. University of Texas at Austin

8. Boston University

9. Syracuse University

10. DePaul University

Few of the USA universities for Masters in Public Relations (Online Programs)

1. Kent State University

2. Full Sail University

3. University of Southern California

4. Drexel University

The costs of tuition fees per year for online and residential programs are normally the same in most of the USA university. The difference is normally the accommodation and living expenses which you save in online programs. The cost of tuition fee per year can vary from INR 6 lacs to INR 18 lacs per year based on choice of USA University.

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Public Relations in the USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.