One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
Masters in Renewable Energy - Information and Universities in USA?
Lavanya C profile image Lavanya C Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I'm in my final year of BTech degree in Electrical and Electronics Engineering and I am planning to do masters degree in Renewable Energy abroad. could you please provide me information on universities in USA for the above course? And is Europe better than US to do masters in renewable energy?
  • December 07, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Germany and USA are good study destinations to pursue Masters in Engineering. Though the cost of study in Germany is low, USA attracts a lot of students for its good education standards. However, education from these countries is recognised worldwide. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offer Masters in Renewable energy.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Avik Paul Avik Paul Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 3 Points: 31

what are the job opportunities or career growth if I choose renewable energy for my master study

Add a quick reply to 'Masters in Renewable Energy - Information and Universities in USA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.