One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters of Physiotherapy
Vijay Krishna Chirakala Vijay Krishna Chirakala Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi sir/mam, I completed my bachelor of Physiotherapy and looking to do masters in U.S.A Or Canada Or Australia. Can I get masters with 6 bands in IELTS as I got 6 bands sir. Please give me your suggestion.
  • August 31, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, there are many universities in the USA and Australia offering Postgraduate Physiotherapy courses.  To study Masters in the USA you should take GRE along with IELTS/TOEFL tests.

In Canada you have University of Toronto, McMaster University, Dalhousie University, University of Alberta, University of British Columbia etc. Each university has its own entry requirements for admission. You need to check individually  with the universities for the application process.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'Masters of Physiotherapy'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.