One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters or diploma in pg for civil engineers which have internship in any country?
Sa Ka Sa Ka Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 10
hi, i am sahil, did my graduation in civil engineering with 65% and 12th with 58% marks please tell me any university or course which internship of minimum 6 months. also i cant afford more expenditure, my budget is 15 lacks per year including food and all that. i will also do part time job and i don't want to go UK
  • March 26, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor
Hi Sahil, You can try Ireland which has a 1 year extra visa after graduation. Your 65% marks will be good enough to get in to a good Public University provided you get atleast 6.0 in IELTS. You can also try New Zealand where a Level 7 program and above will get you a 1 year visa after the course. Dubai has some real good program like Project Management where the opportunity to find work after a Civil or Project Management program is quite high. All the best.
Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters or diploma in pg for civil engineers which have internship in any country?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.