One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters programme in Embedded Systems
Sanjiv Kumar Ca profile image Sanjiv Kumar Ca Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am a Bachelor of Engineering graduate in Electronics and Communication. I am currently working in Infosys and have 2 years of Experience in software field. I would like to steer my career in the electronics domain, particularly embedded systems and hence I need a Masters degree in the same. Currently I have admission offers from NTU, Singapore (MSc Embedded systems) and EIT ICT labs: 1st year @TU Eindhoven, Netherlands and 2nd yr @TU Berlin, Germany for MSc Multicourse embedded processing. I am confused which one to opt. Both are good programs and top ranking universities. Please guide me in choosing the best university and course.
  • May 07, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Netherlands

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, My hearty congrats to have secured admissions to two of the best Universities in the world. NTU, Singapore  and TU Eindhoven, Holland are excellent Top 100 Universities and very difficult to choose between the two Universities or between Singapore and Holland.

I am sure you must realise TU Eindhoven is ranked slightly lower than NTU in the QS rankings guide. Singapore boasts of only 3 public Universities and literally promises you a Job in Singapore. Holland on the other hand is a excellent place and you get a 1 year Job Visa at the end of your course.

Both the Universities are on even par but I am inclined towards NTU . I would suggest you use Facebook pages of both Universities and consult with students from both Universities before taking a decision.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'Masters programme in Embedded Systems'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.