One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Masters with mba in tourism and event mgmt. in australia?
Vishwas Sudhanshu profile image Vishwas Sudhanshu Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Myself vishwas I m planning to study this program in july 2013 at univ of south australia. Is this a good option to study tourism in australia will i get a good job aftr my degree completion. Anyone can suggest me
  • March 23, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Antony Chacko profile image Antony Chacko Contributor Join date: Oct, 2011 Posts: 15 Points: 198
Australia is known for Eco-tourism and adventure tourism in the recent past mobility of people to the Kangaroo nation has increases in a very fast pace. In the year 2010-11 tourism employed 513,700 people in Australia, and majority of them are part time workers. There is a good demand for trained professionals. For more info visit

Add a quick reply to 'Masters with mba in tourism and event mgmt. in australia?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.