One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Universities for Masters without GRE in electrical in USA
G Srj G Srj Member Join date: Jan, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i recently came to US on spouse vissa staying in appleton, wisconson.. i want to know about universities admission without GRE...
  • January 10, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Many universities in USA do not expect GRE scores for admissions, however some universities do. You have to shortlist the universities that match best to your academic profile and financial budget. You may have to work on documents such as academic transcripts, statement of purpose, letters of recommendation and other financial documents and then submit an application to the university. You can find the list of universities on Uniguru that offers Masters Courses in Electricals in USA. 

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'Universities for Masters without GRE in electrical in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.