One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
which college in canada offer me masters in petroleum or mechanical engineering in canada
A Kumar A Kumar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 7 Points: 0
dear sir, i have scored 64.2% marks in 10th,60.5% marks in 12tth and 76.3% marks in b-tech(upto 3rd year) now i am in final year of b-tech(mechnaical engineering) in india now can you plz tell me which college in canada offer me masters in petroleum or mechanical engineering in canada at this level of marks and plz also tell me the total budget of studing,living,etc.
  • February 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Guhan S Guhan S Expert Join date: Feb, 2013 Posts: 41 Points: 630

Hi Kumar,

• University Of Waterloo
  • University Of Toronto
  • McGill University
  • Simon Fraser University
  • Carleton University
  • Queens University
  • University Of British Columbia
  • Concordia University
  • University Of Alberta
  • University Of Victoria
  • University Of Calgary
  • University Of Saskatchewan
  • York University Of Western Ontario
  • McMaster University
  • Universite Du Quebec
  • Ecole Polytechnique Montreal
  • University Of Windsor

are the top Canadian universities that offer master's in engineering. The average cost to study per year will cost you CAD 18,291.60 / INR 9,79,180.44 and CAD 10,000 / INR 5,35,317.00.

Also you can checkout other universities offering Master's in Engineering  please ensure to refine the location and download the prospectus for more information.

Add a quick reply to 'which college in canada offer me masters in petroleum or mechanical engineering in canada'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.