One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
May I know the scope for Sound/Audio engineers abroad?
Kaushik Mahalengam profile image Kaushik Mahalengam Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am interested in doing a MS in Sound / Audio Engineering. How to apply and how is the scope for the above?
  • August 24, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, Birmingham City University and Leeds Metropolitan University offers program in Masters level in Sound engineering or Sound design. University of Glamorgan has program called Music Engineering and Production. 

Please check these University sites to know more about their eligiblity. These programs are not very common and it is a highly specilised programs. 

You can contact a education counsellor in your city to assist you with your admissions or if you still face any difficulty write back to us for assistance. The general checklist for UK is to have a SOP, 2 recomendation letters, all marksheets ( attested), resume, IELTS or TOEFL, etc along with an application to the specific University. Some Universities might ask for a Portfoilio from you about your previous works you did in your UG. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'May I know the scope for Sound/Audio engineers abroad?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.