One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
mba admission
Rafaqat Hussain Rafaqat Hussain Member Join date: Dec, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
i have completed BBA in 2012 and got 3.41 gpa from pakistan.I BELONG TO A POOR FAMILY .I WANT TO GET ADMISSION IN SINGAPORE ON LOW COST UNIVERSITIES.KINDLY GUIDE ME.I DID IELTS IN WHICH I GOT 5.5 BANDS.IS THERE ANY UNIVERSITIES WHICH PROVIDES ADMISSION WITHOUT GMAT OR IELTS
  • December 16, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (2)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Singapore is a premier education hub which provides excellent education opportunities for local and international students alike-from preparatory education to post-graduate programs. Based on your academic results you can try applying to more top universities and colleges. Compared to countries in western continents, the cost of living here is relatively low, and basic items like food and clothing are reasonably priced. The amount of course, varies depending on your individual lifestyle and course of study.

Most of the international universities will expect the student to score more than 6.5 in IELTS, hence we advise you to re-take your exam. You can find the l
ist of universities in Singapore who offer MBA in low cost and without Admission tests in uniguru.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert
Sriram Parthasarathy profile image Sriram Parthasarathy Member Join date: May, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hello,

I had completed my bachelors degree in Computer Science and engineer with an aggregate of 69%.My percentage in 12th is 71 and in 10th is 65%. I have nearly 2 years of work experience in an MNC as a software engineer.

I would like to do MBA in singapore in the best B Schoold. Will there be any stopping point for me to do MBA in Top Bschool because of my Percentage? 

To do MBA in Singapore, what is the entrance which i need to take?

By the way!!Thanks in advance for your time to read and reply to this message....

Cheers!!!!

Add a quick reply to 'mba admission'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.