One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA as part time abroad
Titto Francis profile image Titto Francis Member Join date: Oct, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
sir, i am a post graguate working in a private company,i would like to do MBA as part time in any foreign country with scholarship.which procedure should i follow and how to apply for a scholarship?
  • October 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Hello Francis,

International students need to pursue full time courses abroad as they need to prove during visa that there intention is to study and not to work.

There are some universities have offer classes in the evening as full time program. There are countries like USA, Canada, UK, Australia, Germany, etc which allows students to work for limited hours during program. There are countries like Singapore, Switzerland, Lithurania, etc which does not allow students to work during program.

Scholarship are merit based and you need to do your own research. There are also trusts in India which grants scholarships for studies abroad. You could check the scholarship database on UNIGURU website as well.

Best regards,

Richard Lasrado, Education Abroad Counselling Centre, Mumbai, India 

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'MBA as part time abroad'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.