One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA at UUNZ newzealand 2013.
Vijay Shankar profile image Vijay Shankar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
iam need to know some information regarding uunz .. 1. Can anyone provide me with more details, on the reputation of the institute and the value of the degree ? 2. Can someone detail me about the average earnings while working part-time and full-time in New Zealand ? Please assume that if one passes out with an average score and have a sound profile. 3. Value and acceptance of this degree in India and Australia. 4. Placement assistance program and culture. thank you.
  • December 08, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Hi Vijay, student retention rates for MBA and MBAI during 2009 were good. Out of 32 students who enrolled in semesters 2, 3, and 4 in 2009, 1 student dropped out. Graduation rate over these last three occurrences of the MBA and MBAI were 89 per cent, 93 percent, and 99 percent respectively. This MBA is recognised around the globe.

In regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are skeptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.

As a student you can work on campus for only 20hrs a week and exceeding that will lead to deportation. pay per hour ranges from $10.00 to $60.00 pertaining to the nature of the job.

Campus recruitments are solely for regional students, this is the scenario in any institution around the globe.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA at UUNZ newzealand 2013.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.