One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA enquiry
Ashish Gupta Ashish Gupta Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 13 Points: 20
Thanks for your answer sir, Do you suggest me that either James Cook Un. Is good or PSB Academy. And also tell me about the job opportunities & Present Economy in Singapore. How many Indian students get job in Singapore only after completing MBA.
  • June 18, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, very difficult to choose between the two Institutions JCU and PSB. Both are very good and have great reputation in Singapore. JCU is the direct University campus of its Australian Campus, whereas PSB runs the University of New Castle's programs in Singapore. University of New Castle though has a slightly higher ranking than JCU in the world ranking. ( QS Ranking) 

On an average about 75% of the students's get jobs in Singapore. None of the institutions will give you a placement guarantee, but both of them will offer placement assistance. Singapore Economy also has slowed down but still continues to employ foreigners in a big way. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA enquiry'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.