One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
I would like to do my MBA in Singapore. I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering.
Arulmurugan Kam profile image Arulmurugan Kam Member Join date: Feb, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 0

hai ,i have completed computer science engineering in chennai and I am looking for mba , can anyone give guidance to pursue mba course abroad and my course budget is around 11 laks rupees

• February 03, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Singapore

Replies (7)

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 87 Points: 1265 Trusted Advisor

Dear Arulmurugan,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

You can apply for MBA course in Singapore.Institutes like Kaplan,PSB academy,James Cook university,MDIS offer this course.The public universities of singapore like NUS,NTU offer the course but they need 3-4 years of work-ex and a good GMAT score.The budget for the public universities is more around 20-25 lacs.

The application process for the next intake has already started.For the application process you need to arrange all the academic documents(10th,12th,bachelor marksheets),passport copy,application fees,statement of purpose,letter of recommendation.We can help you with the complete process right from university shortlisting till the visa.

Hope this helps.

Feel free to contact us in case of any further query.

Khushboo Gera

Team Hotcourses India

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India
Vidhi Gandhi profile image Vidhi Gandhi Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Even i have done my bachelors in engineering (computer science).  after my engineering i got placed and have been working with the software company since the past 2 and a half years now. I feel that i  have understood the industry pretty well. However i want to be more involved in the management aspect of it that is moving to the client side. Therefore i was thinking of doing an MBA and i have heard that singapore is one of the best places to study. Do suggest if this is a good option.   

Nicole C profile image Nicole C Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 1 Points: 10

I think its a very good choice. And yes singapore is one of the best countries for higher education. The infrastructure is pretty good and a lot of job opportunities especially for IT!

Alia Suresh profile image Alia Suresh Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 20

You know if you are from an IT background check out MBA courses which offer specializations in IT management. You mentioned that you want to shift to the client side. This would be an apt course for you!

Vidhi Gandhi profile image Vidhi Gandhi Member Join date: Mar, 2015 Posts: 3 Points: 30

Hey thanks for your suggestions guys!

@alia - are you aware of colleges in singapore which offer an IT specialization?

Add a quick reply to 'I would like to do my MBA in Singapore. I have completed my Bachelors in Engineering.'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.