One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 9 posts
mba for freshers
Suvarna Chungade profile image Suvarna Chungade Member Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Are there good colleges that provide mba for freshers ?
  • March 28, 2012

Replies (9)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi Suvarna, There are good MBA programs for freshers around the world. In Singapore, you can look at University of New Castle, James Cook University, etc offer a good MBA program. In Australia, there are several good Universities like University of Technology Sydney, La Trobe University, etc. In UK, there are several good Universities like University of Lincoln, Cardiff University, University of Wales, University of Plymouth, etc which offers MBA programs for freshers.  

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Yes, MBA degree is offered for candidates without work experience for admission in all foreign countries like USA, UK, CANADA, AUSTRLIA, NEW ZEALAND, SINGAPORE, and EUROPEAN countries. Few foreign countries like USA may demand additional standardized test like GMAT. Students with 15 years of education are even eligible to apply without work experience. 

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Rhea Selvaraj Rhea Selvaraj Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

i am planning to do an mba of 1 year full time so i am clueless about which college would be good in terms of money and providing job oppurtunities and also i have done my bachelors in information technology...so which course would best suit me..please any help would be great..and i am plnning to do my mba next year..and currently i am working but i dont have work experience of more than 1 year

Krishna Goyal profile image Krishna Goyal Member Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 1 Points: 10

Hii sir,

I am a student of bcom(h) want to do mba but i have no expirence can u tell me which university will be best for me. And sir plzz tell such university in singapore,honk kong, dubai,malaysia.

Khushboo Gera Khushboo Gera Expert Join date: Aug, 2014 Posts: 88 Points: 1295 Trusted Advisor

Dear Krishna,

Hope you are fine.

Thanks for the query.

There are lot of universities in Uk,Singapore which offer MBA with asking foir work experience.

You can check universities like Cardiff,Leeds Metropolitan,Cardiff Metropolitan,Bournemouth,MDIS etc.Some of the links can be found below

http://www.hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Business-Administration-MBA-courses/page_pls_user_course_details/16180339/90904/w/55178162/page.htm

http://www.hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Business-Administration-MBA-courses/page_pls_user_course_details/16180339/90904/w/52303666/page.htm

http://www.hotcourses.com/uk-courses/Business-Administration-MBA-courses/page_pls_user_course_details/16180339/90904/w/52772536/page.htm

We can help you with the complete process right from shortlisting the universities,applications,scholasrhips,accommodation till the visa filing.

Could you please email me your contact number and updated resume on khushboo.gera@hotcourses.co.in to help you further.

Regards

Khushboo Gera

Khushboo Gera | Hotcourses India

Add a quick reply to 'mba for freshers'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.