One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA hospital admin or healthcare management after MBBS
Bhavna S profile image Bhavna S Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hi.I've completed my mbbs in india in the yr 2010.I have only few months of work exp.I am a little indecisive and confused about whch course to take up. I want to get into the administration of hospitals.So was wondering is it good to do MBA healthcare mgmt?? or mba hosp admin?? How different are the two course? And where in the world is it best to pursue from?? My budget is upto 15lacs. Preferably 1year course. and I do plan to come back to India for work. Please help
  • August 21, 2012

Replies (1)

Sasidharan Nambiar Sasidharan Nambiar Expert Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 130 Points: 1935 Trusted Advisor

Good Afternoon.

Well you could look at Hospital Administration from U.K or USA. The U.K course is 1 year in duration and USA is 2 years.You could get help if required from IMTP for the MBA program at U.K. The Course fee is around 12,000 GBP. So it is well within your budget.The next question is how different it is to MBA in Health Care Management. Well it is allmost the same but for a couple of subjects in health care related subjects, which in anycase an MBBS Doctor is aware but maynot be so with a science or paramedical candidate.

With Best Wishes 

Sasidharan Nambiar | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA hospital admin or healthcare management after MBBS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.