One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA Healthcare management after MBBS
Bhavna S profile image Bhavna S Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
Hello sir, I got your reply the last time. I do have some more dillemmas. You wrote back saying I could do this course in UK or USA. But I wanted to know if I come back to India while recruiting for jobs; do they prefer students who've studied here in India? What kind of difficulties can I expect when I come back here looking for job? And what could be the starting salary? Then again, is it a good career choice for MBBS graduate? I thought of this as I am not interested in the clinical side. Please help me. My father also tells me this isn’t a job for girls saying its 12-14hrs and admin work demands being shrewd.
  • August 23, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

Hi, today, hospitals are offering state of the art facilities that need professional’s right from the front office staff to quality assurance experts, technicians in all specialized areas, customer support, housekeeping, safety, medical counselling and hospital administration. The jobs involved in healthcare management are difficult and demanding. A great number of private hospitals and clinics have emerged out all over the country. With growing importance on quality of health care and patient satisfaction, there has been an incredible need for persons with professional qualification in the field of hospital management.  You can also get advice from an education consultant, for further information.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru

Add a quick reply to 'MBA Healthcare management after MBBS'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.