One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA healthcare management in usa 2013 with gmat 550 and toefl 98
Zasim Siddiqui Zasim Siddiqui Member Join date: Dec, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hello sir, I am zasim siddiqui looking forward for mba in healhcare mang. in US or canada. I have completed my BDS. With 2 yrs of work experience. my aggregate in BDS was 61% , GMAT score 550, TOEFL score 98. plz provide me with name and detail of university as per my profile. my second quest is that what is my chances of getting into mba healthcare at schulich business school, york university (canada) with above profile.
  • December 08, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Zasim, with your academic and criteria scores it should be easy for you to get into any institution including Schulich Business School. As requested here is a list of Institutions that offer MBA Healthcare Management  I suggest you call few institutions to check if you are eligible for scholarship, which I'm sure you are.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA healthcare management in usa 2013 with gmat 550 and toefl 98'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.