One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA in australia - Which is the best University
Siva Kumar profile image Siva Kumar Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
hi..i had applied for Australian universities for mba.please tell me which is the best one from the following which is recognised globally 1.bond university..master of business(professional) 2.sydney business school(master international business) 3.curtin university..mba(international) 4.deakin university mba(international) 5.university of new castle(mba)
  • November 25, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

The Australian MBA has developed with a focus on the practical application of study and this has made the degree highly prized locally, in the Asia-Pacific region, and internationally. The universities which you have applied are globally recognized and each university has their own name in MBA education. You can also find the list of universities who offer MBA in Australia in uniguru website.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in australia - Which is the best University '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.