One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Is it a good decision to apply in University of Canberra for MBA?
Sidhartha Chanda profile image Sidhartha Chanda Member Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi, At present I am having 22 months experience in IT and have applied for MBA in International business from University of Canberra. Is it a demand able Master course in Australia? I applied their because they don't need GMAT and the course fees are low compared to other B-school. I want to move in a management area so I just need your advice whether its a good decision to apply in this university.
  • March 14, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Biruda Virkud Biruda Virkud Contributor Join date: Mar, 2013 Posts: 23 Points: 315
Dear Sidhartha With 22 months exp in IT , you can consider to apply for better MBA programs globally Taking the GMAT would definately increase your chances greatly to apply for reputed universities globally You will also have to take the IELTS /TOEFL test for language skills. best wishes

Add a quick reply to 'Is it a good decision to apply in University of Canberra for MBA?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.