One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 4 posts
MBA in Creative Brand Management (Media & Marketing)?
Aanchal Bahadur profile image Aanchal Bahadur Member Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am looking for an MBA in the field of Communications. I know there are many off beat MBA's that provide specialization in the field of brands, creative thinking, marketing etc. I have done my B.Com. (Hons) from DU and have two years of work experience at Google (still working there) I have worked on AdWords (Google's Advertising) as a rep and have also done a short stint with YouTube Marketing. I am looking to move to YouTube full time - plan to study only in 2013. I am looking for recommendations on schools in the US/UK or anywhere across the globe that will give me a masters in this field. Thank you!
  • April 01, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (4)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Congratulations! as you seem to have reasonably good profile to match your career interest. The university that comes to my mind immediately is VCU Brandcenter from USA.

As your work with Google from last two years, I am sure the Google search engines will popup few more good universities if you key in the right words. I will have to do research on your profile to find the right match.

Regards,

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre
Ajay Sathyan Sathyan profile image Ajay Sathyan Sathyan Expert Join date: Feb, 2012 Posts: 414 Points: 6045 Trusted Advisor

You can find many Universities offering MBA in Communications, in the USA. An MBA in Communications as well as an MBA Degree in Communication provides the managers of tomorrow all the necessary knowledge and skills set to work out communication problems in the workplace and manage the corporate image.

Ajay Sathyan Sathyan | Uniguru
Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, MBA Luxury Brand Marketing is available in Glasgow Caledonian University (Scotland) in UK. MBA in Luxury Brand Marketing provides the perfect vehicle for career development within the world of luxury brand management.  Try this website http://www.gculondon.ac.uk. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants
Prakash M Prakash M Contributor Join date: Apr, 2012 Posts: 14 Points: 165 Trusted Advisor

Hi,

You can also do MBA in Luxury Brand Management in France, this course available in INSEEC Business School based in Paris.

On completion of the program students will have a thorough knowledge of the stakes and special characteristics of the luxury domain in a variety of different sectors. They will also be adequately equipped to work for a luxury company in a number of different fields including anti-counterfeiting campaigns, supply management, communications, marketing and distribution. Former INSEEC students of the program are now working for major brands such as Bulgari, Martin Margiela and Hotels Park Hyatt.

You may check following linke for more details:  http://masters.inseec.com/masters-mba-programs/luxury-brand-management.cfm

Best of Luck

Prakash M | Raksam Study Abroad

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in Creative Brand Management (Media & Marketing)?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.