One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 2 posts
MBA in health care management in the university of findlay
Vijith Sritalam Vijith Sritalam Member Join date: Apr, 2014 Posts: 10 Points: 40

Can anyone tell me about MBA in healthcare managent in University of findlay. Is the University good and are there  proper job opportunities once i complete the course?

• April 29, 2014
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (2)

Dr. Shakil Khan Dr. Shakil Khan Expert Join date: Feb, 2014 Posts: 64 Points: 1135 Trusted Advisor

The University of Findlay, in Findlay, Ohio is a small university. The MBA program in Health Care Management does offer good potential for jobs in this growing field, but it is a rather competitive field because such degrees are being offered at hundreds of universities all over the United States.

Health Care is perhaps the only industry which has been growing by leaps & bounds for the past decade, but recent 'Obamacare' programs, have created certain amount of uncertainties and there is a little 'pause' in the growth of health care jobs in America.

This could however change by the time you graduate, and should not be a deterant.  You might want to look into the website for 'U.S.Labor Department' website which give out a detailed description of each profession, its academic requirements and the forecast for job potential, salary, etc.

Dr. Shakil Khan | Dominican International Institute
Pallapothu Sreekanth profile image Pallapothu Sreekanth Member Join date: May, 2016 Posts: 1 Points: 10

how is mba health care future after complition of study

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in health care management in the university of findlay'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.