One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA in INDIA/UK and its scope ?
Phanindra Rao profile image Phanindra Rao Member Join date: Aug, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Hi All, I am BE graduate with one year experienced in production support. I am planning to do an MBA. I am 24 years old. Please suggest me to choose between a full time MBA in UK or Part time MBA in India. And please tell me which field to choose.
  • August 29, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Masud Hasan Masud Hasan Contributor Join date: Jul, 2012 Posts: 19 Points: 235 Trusted Advisor

Greetings from the Global Education Service!!

After completing your MBA from UK you will find difficult to work because as of now UKBA is not giving any post study work visa to the students. But if you are thinking of completing  your MBA and return back to India then UK is one of the best option.  Duration will be one year and course fee start from £7000 - 15000 (approx)

I always recommend if someone decide to study MBA from India then he/she should study full time  from top 30 colleges only. 

wishing you a good luck. If you require any further details please do not hesitate to contact me. 

Masud Hasan

Masud Hasan | Global Education Service

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in INDIA/UK and its scope ?'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.