One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
Mba in Telecommunication Management and Networking
Santhosh Srivatsav profile image Santhosh Srivatsav Member Join date: May, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
1.I am from B-tech ece and had an aggregate of 74%(till 4-1). IELTS 6 BANDS(L:6,S:6,W:6,R:6) 3. GOT GRE REVISED 285 I am interested in MBA ( telecom management/ finance) in London as my father is in London(Wembley) I want to complete MBA staying with my father. so, I request you to suggest me top universities near WEMBLEY with Funding. so, that I can select the best and continue processing.
  • May 13, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: United Kingdom

Replies (1)

Richard Lasrado Richard Lasrado Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 344 Points: 5001 Trusted Advisor

Check Universities like Unievrsity of Essex, Queen Mary - University of London, University of Wales Swansea, and Aston University.

I wish to state here that you may not find the degree name as MBA in Telecommunication Management and Networking as stated by you. You need to understand that in UK each university is independent and hence has right to offer degree under MBA or under MS degree. You need to check on the course curriculum and decide which UK University is best fit for you.

All the Best!

Richard Lasrado

Richard Lasrado | Education Abroad Counselling Centre

Add a quick reply to 'Mba in Telecommunication Management and Networking'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.