One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA in US or UK with scholarships
Naveen Talkad Naveen Talkad Member Join date: Nov, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 1
Hi, I m working as Business Analyst in HCL Tech from past 2 years. I m planning to write GMAT. But I dont know what is the best time to write it. I will do MBA only if I get scholarship. Please answer my query. Thanks in advance. Naveen
  • November 16, 2013
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10670 Trusted Advisor

Most of the University need 2 years of work experience since you already have, this might boost up your opportunities in pursuing MBA. Scholarship depends on the University, upon your previous academic result and also after entering the university, depending on your academic performance in the 1st term you will get fee waiver or scholarship from the 2nd term onwards. The University admission team will have their own eligibility criteria and the student has to fulfill it, then you shall be eligible for the same. It is advisable to take GMAT 8 months before the course start date.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA in US or UK with scholarships'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.