One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA IN UUNZ newzealand Ranking reviews and job opportunities
Vijay Shankar profile image Vijay Shankar Member Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 4 Points: 0
1. Can anyone provide me with more details, on the reputation of the institute and the value of the degree ? 2. Can someone detail me about the average earnings while working part-time and full-time in New Zealand ? Please assume that if one passes out with an average score and have a sound profile. 3. Value and acceptance of this degree in India and Australia. 4. Placement assistance program and culture. Please feel free to share whatever information you have. Many thanks in advance.
  • November 19, 2012
  • Preferred study destination: New Zealand

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

UUNZ is a Private school and does not offer its own MBA. They offer USQ ( University of Southern Queensland , Australia) MBA. Not sure about its placements, but you can definitely try better Institutions like AUT, CPIT, Massey, Otago, etc which are Government owned and offer better employment opportunties. 

Part time work is allowed to a mximum of 20 hours per week and you can make an average of 10 to12 NZ$ per hour of work. Holiday seasons can help you earn more. 

Full time work placements and salary will vary on the individuals experience, expertise, etc. But in general, a young graduate can make a minimum salary of 35 to 40,000 $ salary and might go up depending on the above mentioned factors. 

In general, none of the Universities or colleges will promise you employment. USQ is a recognised University and should be accepted by most Private firms in India if you decide to come back to India. 

But my advice will be to choose a good Institution and pursue the right program. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA IN UUNZ newzealand Ranking reviews and job opportunities'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.