One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA/ Marketing jobs in USA
Meera Naik profile image Meera Naik Member Join date: Jan, 2013 Posts: 1 Points: 0
I am planning on doing MBA or MS marketing in USA..... I have a family business in India...but I would like to do a job for a few years in USA after my masters degree. However, I have heard that to find a job in US, you need to be in the fields of technology( say for example computer science or electronics etc) With degrees like marketing and MBA , you just end up spending a lot and end up going back to India immediately after your degree....Is this true? Can you please suggest a few universities which are known for having good job prospects for international students with management degrees?
  • January 13, 2013
  • Preferred study destination: United States

Replies (1)

Kanimozhi K.L Kanimozhi K.L Expert Join date: Sep, 2012 Posts: 688 Points: 10665 Trusted Advisor

Hi Meera, in regards to international opportunity, a foreign employer has to sponsor your work permit which is expensive and due to the inflation and recession in developed countries; employers are skeptical about employing foreigners. Still some employers employ exceptionally skilled foreigners.

Here is the list of Institutions offering MBA  You can directly apply to without filling a lot of forms and without application fee. Campus interviews are meant for regional students but there are chances for you to do your interns in US if you are good enough and may be possible employment.

Kanimozhi K.L | Uniguru Expert

Add a quick reply to 'MBA/ Marketing jobs in USA'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.