One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
mba or masters in hospitality for bachelor in hotel management
Moet Sharma profile image Moet Sharma Member Join date: Oct, 2012 Posts: 2 Points: 0
i have a degree in hotel management and 4 yrs exp as a baker, now i want to move up in management, which course should i opt for masters in international hospitality or mba in hospitality operations? please help
  • October 26, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate | Preferred study destination: Australia

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9937 Trusted Advisor

Hi, It is difficult to choose between Hospitality Operations and International Hospitality Management  It depends on your skill sets and also your previous work experience. If you are keen in marketing in the Hospitality Industry, choose Hospitality Management. 

You can look at a couple of very good schools in Australia to pursue Higher studies. LeCordon Bleu is one of the finest schools and the other one is blue montain International Hotel Management School. Both have campuses at Sydney and it is great place for Hospitality students. I have visited both these schools in 2009 and was impressed with their facilties and Internships they facilitate with Hotels. 

The placements for Hospitality Industry is quite high and Jobs may not be a problem in Australia for Hoteliers. 

All the best. 

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'mba or masters in hospitality for bachelor in hotel management'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.