One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 5 of 7 posts
MBA or MS or ME or Job ?
Pradeep Prasad profile image Pradeep Prasad Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

hi..my name is pradeep..i studied B.E electronics & Communication Engineering.. passed out in 2014..It's my dream to go abroad and work...but i m totally stuck to go forward...whether I don't knw...is doing MBA or PG is good for my future?..,I am somewhat weak in academics..I got 70% in engineering...My family is very poor. so I don't know is it possible to go abroad for work or studies....other case...i am seeking a good reply from anyone..which will be a turning point in my life....i am very thankful to everyone who reply me?

• August 05, 2015
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (7)

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Pradeep,

We deal with the overseas education only. if in case you wish to proceed with the same, please confirm us the course and country.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Pradeep Prasad profile image Pradeep Prasad Member Join date: Aug, 2015 Posts: 2 Points: 10

yes....i took a decision to go for MBA.

Jyoti Sharma Jyoti Sharma Expert Join date: Sep, 2014 Posts: 96 Points: 1610

Dear Pradeep,

Please send your CV at jyoti.sharma@hotcourses.co.in for the detailed discussion on this.

Thanks & Regards,

Hotcourses India

Pooja Mittal profile image Pooja Mittal Member Join date: Sep, 2015 Posts: 6 Points: 60

MBA is in demand nowadays. I feels it will be better if you'll have qualificatin for the same. Every country has their terms and conditions for styudying abroad. I think first you should search as per it. 

S Kejriwal profile image S Kejriwal Member Join date: Jul, 2015 Posts: 8 Points: 80

Hi Pradeep,

Good to know that your are interesting for higher studies. According to your present family condition and your degree score better if you can find a job where you can get an opportunity to go abroad. Besides you can continuing higher study when you are doing a job, there are more option available. Best of luck.

Add a quick reply to 'MBA or MS or ME or Job ? '

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.