One-stop shop for Indian students interested in overseas education Enroll at one of our trusted Uni partners from Australia, US, UK and other countries Call us free on
1 800 103 2581
  • Viewing 1 posts
MBA with Job Cheapest and valued
Hussain Shaam profile image Hussain Shaam Member Join date: Jun, 2012 Posts: 1 Points: 0
Dear Sir/madam I want to know, where I should complete my MBA with the cheapest budget out of India. I want to do MBA with HR and also want to do job along with study. It will be better if you suggest me for any New Zealand’s university. Thanking you, Yours faithfully, Hussain
  • June 15, 2012
  • Preferred qualification: Postgraduate

Replies (1)

Gigeo Sakkaryas Gigeo Sakkaryas Expert Join date: Mar, 2012 Posts: 685 Points: 9932 Trusted Advisor

Hi, New Zealand Universities offer MBA but require work experience of 2 plus years to become eligible to apply for MBA. But you can also apply for Level 7 Masters programs in many other government supported Colleges like EIT, NMIT, etc which will be a 1 year program with the government giving you an additional 1 year Job Search Visa to help you find jobs in New Zealand. 

You can work 20 hours per week while studying and in general you can manage your living expenses. The fees will be in the range of about 15,000 to 17,000 NZ $ ( approx 6.5 to 8 lakhs) for tuition fees. You have to also show about 15,000 NZ$ addtionally for living expenses per year for visa purposes.

Gigeo Sakkaryas | IMTP Consultants

Add a quick reply to 'MBA with Job Cheapest and valued'

Send me an email after each new answer/comment

Make sure your answer/comment follows the community guidelines.